956 S. Bartlett Rd #226
Bartlett IL 60103
Email: [email protected]
Monday- Saturday – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF BUYING A HOME
1. Thou shall not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shall not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!!
3. Thou shall not use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shall not spend money you have set aside for closing .
5. Thou shall not not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shall not buy furniture.
7. Thou shall not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shall not make large deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shall not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shall not co-sign a loan for anyone.
When buying a house it pays to plan ahead. The best way to do that is to get your mortgage pre-approved. This gives you a clear idea on what kind of property you can buy; pre-approval also gives you better leverage when it is time to make an offer to a seller, it shortens the time to closing the deal, and puts you ahead of the line in the eyes of a seller. Click on on of our preferred brokers below and go on the path to get pre-approved today